Tatooine Idol

Tatooine Idol (Hosted by Jibber the Butt)

In Star Wars, Obi-One-Kenobi called Moss Eisley “A Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy”.

If Tatooine Idol were a real show, that’s where the auditions would be held.

I was amused by the notion of people performing in front of a self-important, morally bankrupt offensive, inflated, talentless windbag, and I came up with this. A space talent quest hosted by Jabba the Hut, where if you lose, you fall through the floor and get eaten by a monster. I don’t even watch the show (because I’m older than thirteen, and I, um, have a life), yet I still know what this guy is like…

Q-How do you save Kyle Sandilands from drowning in his enormous jumbo ice cream sundae..?

A-Take your foot of his head.


(Click on the image for a large-scale version; hold apple/control and wheel your mouse to fit in screen)




No comments: